Eclipse Glasses - CE Certified Safe Solar Eclipse Glasses – 10pk Assorted- Eye Protection
List Price: $29.99
From American Paper Optics
Our Price: $11.98
(4.0 stars, based on 1117 reviews)
Due to high demand of eclipse glasses the number of styles may vary from 3-5 and may include a plain white style to make up the 10pk.
- Sales Rank: #221 in Camera & Photo
- Size: 10 Pack
- Color: 4 Pack - Patriotic
- Brand: American Paper Optics
- Dimensions: .25" h x 1.75" w x 16.00" l,
- ECLIPSE GLASSES will allow you to safely view the total solar eclipse happening on Aug 21, 2017.
- SAFETY FIRST! These Eclipse Glasses are both ISO and CE certified for safe viewing
- STYLES MAY VARY, but safety will not! American Paper Optics glasses are all safe for Eclipse viewing. Read all safety instructions printed on the back of each pair of glasses
- View one of nature's most amazing spectacles - a total eclipse of the Sun safely
- American Paper Optics is your safest and best bet when it comes to purchasing the right set of eclipse glasses.
Most helpful customer reviews
748 of 775 people found the following review helpful.
Do NOT show certified as safe
By Megan Cummings Krueger
NASA advises glasses need to be ordered from 1 of 4 approved sites and must show a particular ISO number to be trusted as safe for eyes (see attached photo). Despite ordering from one of the approved makers (American Paper Optics) via Amazon, the glasses I received do not show the ISO number. In fact half of them do not even indicate CE certified.
170 of 175 people found the following review helpful.
"Made in China" is not an ISO/CE certification.......
After watching a local news program that advised you to check your glasses to ensure "Have certification information with a designated ISO 12312-2 international standard" I saw that 6 of the 10 glasses say "MADE IN CHINA". I have reordered directly from American Paper Optics to ensure I get a product that is safe for the whole family and requested a refund.
146 of 151 people found the following review helpful.
These glasses would have been good except that they were folded to fit into a ...
By Bridget T Murdock
These glasses would have been good except that they were folded to fit into a small envelope. The fold is right in the middle of one lens. Every single set of glasses is ruined.