Squatty Potty The Original Bathroom Toilet Stool 7"- White
From Squatty Potty
Our Price: $21.99
(4.5 stars, based on 6945 reviews)
Made in the USA! The Squatty Potty is a wonderful health aid for the entire family. The Squatty Potty helps you to eliminate faster and more complete by putting your body into a natural squatting position over your own toilet. Using the Squatty Potty during elimination will un-kink your taking your body from a continent mode to an elimination mode. This will speed up the elimination process therefore reducing the risk of toxic build up of fecal matter left in your colon. Using the squatty potty for elimination will reduce straining and decreases the pressure. The reduction of straining will help to heal and prevent hemorrhoids. It will also reduce the risk of bowel herniation and other damage to the lower digestive tract. The Squatty Potty is attractive and will discretely tuck under your toilet bowl when not in use. Its designed with a forward slant to ergonomically align the body for a comfortable and complete elimination. Children love the Squatty Potty. It is an excellent toilet training aid. It provides them with a place to support their feet which helps to remove the fear of falling. They also don't have a need to hold onto the dirty toilet seat for balance. The White Plastic Squatty Potty is very durable, and easy to clean. Made of durable hard Polypropylene plastic. It is 7 3/4" high at the back and has a slight forward slope to 6 3/4" in the front. The Squatty potty is not a stepping stool and should only be used around the base of your toilet.
- Sales Rank: #88 in Health and Beauty
- Size: 7 Inch
- Color: White
- Brand: Squatty Potty
- Model: sp-e-7
- Published on: 2015-04-18
- Released on: 2015-04-24
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.50" h x 12.00" w x 20.00" l, 2.20 pounds
- The Original Squatty Potty - Made in U.S.A. As seen on Shark Tank and The Howard Stern Show
- The Squatty Potty Original has 2 sizes that work perfectly with ANY standard (14""-15.5") or comfort height (16""-18") toilet. If you are a new squatter, the 7" is a great place to start and if you are limber or consider yourself an advanced squatter, a 9"" Squatty Potty will work best.
- The Squatty Potty may feel different at first, but the body quickly adjusts and the new healthy way of eliminating quickly becomes second nature. For most people, the difference is immediate while for some it takes about a week to adjust, relax and get things moving.
- Doctor recommended / endorsed, Strong & durable, Family-friendly
- Made of durable hard Polyurethane plastic, easy to clean.
Most helpful customer reviews
2014 of 2071 people found the following review helpful.
Love this thing!
By Wm. Jonathan Bradshaw
Oh Squatty Potty,
You fill me with endless joy,
Yet leave me empty.
263 of 279 people found the following review helpful.
I suddenly have time to pick up a new hobby.
By Andie Pearce
I dont know what to do with all the extra time I save now that I poop faster. I think I may take up cross-stitching.
1547 of 1687 people found the following review helpful.
and really wanted to give it some get some good time in with it before I wrote this review
I bought this about a month ago for my wife and I, and really wanted to get some good time in with it before I wrote this review. We are pretty healthy people, work out when possible, and have no "problems" when it comes to #2. That said, this is by far the best bathroom accessory you can buy. I like to poop. It's literally the first thing I do in the morning. This will make it that more enjoyable. Sit down, pull it out from the toilet, put your feet up, and bombs away! It feels like a straight pipe coming from your colon. Remember those difficult to push out BM's? No more! With just a slight push, you are done. Gravity takes over, and out she comes.
This is how the human body was designed to poop. We literally pooped like this for thousands of years! I recommend this to all my friends, who laugh at me till they try it. Stop making it hard on yourself when you poop. Buy a Squatty Potty!