Senco A209809 18-Gauge-by-5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
Our Price: $6.99
(4.5 stars, based on 214 reviews)
Applications: Include Light & Medium Duty Jobs, Such As Cabinet Face Frames, Decorative Trim, Scribe Moldings, Picture Frames. Fits: A125BN & A200BN Brad Nailers. Includes 300 Each: 5/8", 3/4", 1", and 1-1/4". Information on nail compatibility is available online at www.senco.com.
- Sales Rank: #1625 in Home Improvement
- Size: Pack of 1
- Brand: Senco
- Model: A209809
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.00" h x 3.00" w x 7.00" l,
- Chisel Point, Slight Head, Galvanized Finish, Plain Coating, Straight Strip Collation,1,200 Brads per pack
- This product is manufactured in China
- Great for moldings picture frame assembly trim and cabinetry building
- Fewer tool jams than competitors, Highest withdrawal values for fasteners
- Fits A125BN and A200BN AccuSet brad nailers
From the Manufacturer
Senco A209809, 18 Gauge Variety Pack Brads,18 Gauge x 5/8" - 1-1/4 Inch Brads, Electro Galvanized, 1,200 count. Engineered to Fit Competitors Tools. All Senco fasteners are engineered to fit other manufacturers tools
Most helpful customer reviews
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
Great short length variety pack
By B. Edmondson
I bought these to use with my Hitachi brad nailer. They have worked great so far and no jams. The value pack is a great way for the DIYer to go since it would take me years to use the 1,000-3,000 packs of just one length. I was really surprised when I actually came across a project that I could use the 5/8 inch nails for. Made small floating shelf and used them to attach my 1/4 plywood to my 1x2 frame along with some wood glue.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
By David L. Goepfert
Good product at a good price.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Arrived on time and of good quality, just wished they offered in larger quantities.