- Drives 2- to 3-1/2-Inch smooth shank nails and 2- to 3-Inch ring shank nails; shank diameters include 0.113, 0.120, 0.131, and 0.148.
- Upgraded XtremePro internal features include anodized sleeve for additional strength and durability, urethane sleeve cap protects sleeve from wear, and fixed firing valve to improve tool life and speed
- 20-Degree in-line magazine provides excellent maneuverability and line of sight
- On-tool stowable rafter hanger
- Thumbwheel depth-of-drive control and EZ-Clear
Value not found
Designed with the professional in mind, the 702XP is packing 904 inch/pounds of power in a maneuverable, comfortable nailer. The anodized sleeve offers additional strength and durability and the urethane sleeve cap protects the sleeve from wear. The magazine load is smooth; the comfort grip feels great in hand. Just a twist adjusts the exhaust a full 360 degrees. The 20-degree magazine offers unobstructed line-of-sight; drive depth adjusts with a well-placed thumbwheel. As with most quality nailers, you can choose between dual action or restrictive trigger firing mechanisms. A great combination for the exacting professional, perfect for framing, decking, sheathing, siding, subfloors and trusses.--Kris Jensen-Van Heste