- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- At 2.3 lbs., this tool is lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use
- Selective actuation easy to reach switch to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing. Hitachi's 1-1/2 in. stapler is the ideal tool for internal and external trim, furniture, cabinet work and other finish applications. The N3804AB3 accepts 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. 18-Gauge, 1/4 in. crown staples. The new selective actuation switch lets the user conveniently select bump fire actuation for quick stapling when precise placement is not required. By simply flipping the switch, the user transitions to sequential fire for exact staple placement. At only 2.3 lbs., it is well-balanced and lightweight to make work a breeze. The durable elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage. Loading and reloading staples is easy with a top load magazine, and staples are visibly exposed so that blank drives are avoided. This stapler features a tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple extraction should a staple jam during use. It has been engineered with a rear mounted safety and a short center height to allow for staple placement and easy visibility in hard to reach areas and tight corners. A simple turn of the depth drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth, accommodating woods of varying density for appropriate holding power based on the application. The new no-mar tip on the nose protects the work surface from scarring and denting. An easy to use 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the work surface and away from the user. Includes: 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Narrow Crown Stapler - N3804AB3,Safety Glasses - 875769,No-Mar Tip,Case.