- Works with most major brands: Compatible with Chamberlain, LiftMaster and Craftsman garage door openers from 1993 to present (openers with safety sensors).
- Single-button Closure. Install the battery and program the Keyless Entry prior to installation. Make sure the garage door opener has a working light bulb because it is a programming indicator. Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100
- Temporary Pin Can Be Programmed For Deliveries/guests
- Easy Installation & Programming Within Minutes and easy-to-follow wireless programming allows for setup in seconds and eliminates the need for electrical connections to the side of the garage opening
- Compatible With Any Chamberlain Remote With Safety Sensors From 1993 To Present
Get the added convenience of being able to access and control your Chamberlain, Craftsman of LiftMaster Garage Door Opener without using a remote control or key. The Chamberlain 940EV Keyless Entry offers wireless installation and allows use of a 4-number pin security code to open and close your garage door. It is designed for hassle-free wireless installation and programming. Includes a cover for weather protection. Seamlessly fits into any home design.