- Works with most major brands: Compatible with Chamberlain, LiftMaster and Craftsman garage door openers from 1993 to present (openers with safety sensors).
- Single-button Closure. Install the battery and program the Keyless Entry prior to installation. Make sure the garage door opener has a working light bulb because it is a programming indicator. Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100
- Temporary Pin Can Be Programmed For Deliveries/guests
- Easy Installation & Programming Within Minutes and easy-to-follow wireless programming allows for setup in seconds and eliminates the need for electrical connections to the side of the garage opening
- Compatible With Any Chamberlain Remote With Safety Sensors From 1993 To Present
- Note: Please refer the user manual below for better use
Get the added convenience of being able to access and control your Chamberlain, Craftsman of LiftMaster Garage Door Opener without using a remote control or key. The Chamberlain 940EV Keyless Entry offers wireless installation and allows use of a 4-number pin security code to open and close your garage door. It is designed for hassle-free wireless installation and programming. Includes a cover for weather protection. Seamlessly fits into any home design.