- Intellicode security technology: this technology changes the access code for entry each time the door is activated, preventing unauthorized access
- Auto-seek dual frequency technology: accesses strong, secure signals to minimize interference and improve overall performance
- Compatible with homelink and car 2 u systems: use your Genie G3T-R 3-button remote to train your built-in vehicle remote system
- Easily programmable: remote can operate up to 3 Genie garage door openers manufactured 1997-present. Up to 2 openers manufactured 1995-1997
- Simple storage and use: includes visor clip, battery and instructions. Can also fit on keyring if desired
The Genie G3T-R 3-button remote features intellicode security technology to keep your garage secure while you’re home or away. The access code is changed on each door activation to prevent unauthorized access to your property. Also equipped with auto-seek dual frequency technology, Your garage door opener remote will automatically seek either 315 or 390 MHz, which minimizes interference from surrounding devices and improves overall performance. The Genie G3T-R 3-button remote works up to 3 (Genie only) garage door opener systems Manufactured from 1997 to the present. For Genie operators manufactured between 1995 and 1997, the 3-button remote will operate with up to 2 doors with the use of the top 2 buttons Only. The remote is easily programmable for use on your Genie garage door Openers. This 3-button garage door opener remote includes a visor clip for easy access and storage, A CR2032 battery and instructions For use. It can also fit on a keyring (not included). you can even use your Genie G3T-R 3-button remote to train Homelink and car 2 U (Genie exclusive) built-in car wireless control systems, streamlining operation from your vehicle. Make your garage more easily accessible with the Genie G3T-R 3-button remote.