- Prepare and paint surface the same day with a tough, 2-part epoxy acrylic formula that withstands moisture and resists corrosion
- For best results, thoroughly mix parts A and B separately before mixing together for 2 minutes--once combined be sure to use within 6 hours of mixing
- Each kit covers up to 110 sq ft; two coats highly recommended; wait 1-2 hours to recoat allow to dry for 3 days before exposing to water
- Make sure to adequately ventilate area by opening windows and turning on a fan to circulate air
- Properly prep surface and read all directions included in kit thoroughly before beginning project;Indoor
Specialty Tub & Tile Refinishing kit is unique product that combines the durability of an acrylic with a 2-part epoxy paint formula. Provides excellent adhesion and color retention in high moisture areas. Makes old tile look new again with a coating that provides the look and feel of porcelain without the mess or cost of complete tile replacement. Works great to renew ceramic or porcelain tile, fiberglass, acrylic, cast iron and steel tubs and sinks. Not for use on galvanized steel, flexible plastic or areas subject to continuous water immersion like fountains, swimming pools or hot tubs.