- Open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone Easy-to-add functionality with existing garage door openers
- Receive alerts when your garage door opens or closes in real time by setting up customized notifications - great for busy families who come and go from the house through the garage
- Core features such as opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are INCLUDED with MyQ app at no additional charge
- Compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
- Linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT requires a $1 monthly or $10 annual subscription fee Easy to install in the garage
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
MyQ Smart Garage Hub by Chamberlain allows you to use your smartphone to open and close your garage door from anywhere. Feel more secure at home when you set times for your garage to close and receive alerts when the garage door opens and closes. With the MyQ garage, your smartphone, Wi-Fi and any compatible garage door opener, you are connected and in control.MyQ is compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993, including Chamberlain, Craftsman, Lift Master, Stanley, and more. Note: You must have a sectional garage door and safety sensors installed. MyQ is easily installed in four steps or you have the option to request expert garage hub installation for added support. MyQ also works with Nest, Google Assistant for voice control, IFTTT, and Wink for even more features and functionality.