12 Magnetic Spice Tins and 113 Spice Labels by Talented Kitchen. Round Storage Spice Rack Set of 12, Clear Top Lid with Sift or Pour. Includes 113 PVC Spice Sticker Set. Magnetic On Refrigerator
List Price: $39.99
From Talented Kitchen
Our Price: $25.95
(4.5 stars, based on 304 reviews)
Talented Kitchen magnetic spice tin set + 113 Clear Spice Sticker set.
The Talented Kitchen magnetic spice tins can be placed on your refrigerator or almost any flat metal surface. The twelve (12) round canisters (with magnets on the back) attach to any flat metal, offering quick access to your favorite spices.
Each lid has a clear top and features a sift & pour design.
The metal containers are also perfect for rubber bands, paper clips and other small essentials in your kitchen or home office.
Set includes 12 empty tins.
Each tin holds 3 ounces.
Each tin comes individually wrapped. Securely packed in box of 12 units.
NEW! 113 Clear Spice Labels included with the set.The 96 most common spice names stickers + 17 blank stickers to write your own.
About the labels: The stickers are transparent PVC material with large black fonts for easy reading and to maximize contrast. Back adhesive. Each sticker size: 1.5" x 0.5", rectangular with round corners.
- Sales Rank: #3523 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 2.5"_dia, 2.13"_tall, 3 OZ
- Color: Silver
- Brand: Talented Kitchen
- Model: Talented Kitchen 12 Tins Set
- Dimensions: .2 pounds
- The magnetic storage tin stays securely in place so they are easy to get to, put away, and always convenient and organized
- Set of 12 units and 113 Spice Labels, Each tin measures 2.5-Inch diameter x 2-Inch height, 3-ounce, With convenient see-through lid with magnetic backing
- 113 Clear Spice Labels included: 96 most common spice names stickers and 17 blank stickers to write you own
- The tins feature clear lids for easy identification of contents and feature a sift and pour design; These handy storage jars have a magnetic backing, so they will attach to any flat metal surface, including most appliance and refrigerator doors; The tins are also perfect for store and organize art and craft supplies, rubber bands, screws, paper clips and other small essentials in your kitchen or home office
- The labels are transparent PVC material with large black fonts for easy reading and to maximize contrast, Back adhesive, Each sticker size: 1.5-Inch x 0.5-Inch, rectangular with round corners
Most helpful customer reviews
69 of 71 people found the following review helpful.
I don't see how these are as highly reviewed as they seem to be.
By Lucas Matherly
After receiving this product I immediately went to wash them out as any one should do with a product that will be containing food items. All I used was running water and a wash cloth and somehow water still ended up getting in between the plastic and metal on the lid. I didn't notice this issue until the next day when I started to fill the tins and noticed water leaking out from the lid. I tried to dry them with a towel but getting the water out from between the plastic and metal was next to impossible. Whats worse is that even though I had washed them less than 24 hours earlier some of them had already started to rust because of the water.
I feel as though this is the reason why some people complain they can't twist or remove the lids after having used these tins for a while as they're probably rusted shut. I'm sure in more humid environments these will probably rust pretty quick. If you're reading this review and still plan to get these I suggest washing them with a damp cloth only, do not submerge or even use running water on them.
Aside from apparently never being able to wash them they did seem to stick on to my refrigerator just fine and seemed like they would hold spices well. Not being able to properly clean something that holds food items kind of kills it for me however.
74 of 76 people found the following review helpful.
One of the best kitchen space hacks out there!
By Kris S.
These things are pretty awesome! We started off by ordering two 12-packs. At first when we unpacked them and started sticking to the refrigerator, it didn't feel like they had a lot of magnetic strength to hold themselves up, and we were a bit worried about adding contents. But after transferring in one spice, then another, then another, these tins felt like they had more of a stick to the refrigerator being packed full. Now that all of the tins are full, we realize these tins have a surprising amount of magnetic strength after all.
We used Brother P-Touch clear labels to identify each tin. Our only wish was that there was dimensions on the description page for the glass surface so us DIYers can make up some fancy labels. But oh well, we're extremely happy to have this awesome kitchen space hack in place. ...Now we need more.
54 of 55 people found the following review helpful.
Work great, holds a significant amount of a spice in each one
By Micheal and Samantha
We bought two sets and they work great. We used them with this label set: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015WBFHNG/ We were surprised at how much each canister holds. They hold more than most upright spice jars.