Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Magnetic Spice Rack - 6 Piece Set With Adjustable Metal Stand To Organize and Hold Spices, Dried Herbs, Crafts, Sewing and Other Hard To Store Small Items
From Pro Chef Kitchen Tools
(4.0 stars, based on 148 reviews)
These Pro Chef Kitchen Tools magnetic spice tins with rack stand holder are a practical and attractive way to save space in your kitchen. These handy storage containers have a magnetic backing, so they will attach tightly to any flat metal surface, including most appliance and refrigerator doors. These magnetic tins hold up to two and half ounces of your favorite spices. The containers feature transparent lids for easy identification of contents and give you a clear view of the contents so you'll always know what you have. Convenient sift or pour lids. This set includes six (6) magnetic spice tins. These tins are perfect for spices, but can also be used to store a wide variety of small items.
Ultra-modern and innovative ways to get organized! Mirror finishes on canisters provide an elegant look. The set comes with 6 of the finest quality stainless-steel jars on the market. Clear top so you can see when it's time for refill. Lid features 2 pouring options for shaking and pouring. They have magnetic bottoms so they can be safely stored on the metal rack with stand or stick them onto your fridge.
Destined to be used for a lot more than just spices. Perfect size fits more than you'd think from nuts, berries, snacks, humus, tea and more. Great alternative to disposable plastic baggies. Also great for taking vitamins to work or while traveling.
Inside measurement exactly 2-1/2-inch across (diameter) by 1-1/2-inch high. Capacity approximately 2.5 ounces Base measures 9" x 6" Spices not included.
- Sales Rank: #179333 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: Set of 6 and Stand
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Brand: Pro Chef Kitchen Tools
- Model: Magnetic Storage Tin Set 6
- Dimensions: 9.10" h x 2.60" w x 6.60" l, 1.40 pounds
- SAVE MORE TODAY! Add to Cart to reveal today's instant rebate discount pricing from the manufacturer for authorized Amazon resellers. READY TO BE THE ROCKSTAR OF YOUR NEXT PARTY OR HOLIDAY GATHERING? Every good host or hostess knows the real secret to an unforgettable party is delicious food! Let your inspired culinary creations run wild! This durable 6 piece set of magnetic storage tins will keep your favorite spices fresh for months on end.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS JUST GOT MORE FUN AND LESS MESSY! Enjoy craft time with your friends and family without turning your home into a disaster zone. Whether you're making a beaded necklace or a dream catcher, keep all of your supplies organized with this sturdy magnetic tin storage set. Perfect for holding beads, glitter and any other must-have materials that are essential to your creative process. Adjustable tray that lays flat or tilts, this storage tin set will fit the smallest of work spaces.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN WILL LOOK GREAT IN YOUR KITCHEN! This set is designed to beautifully complement your modern stainless steel appliances. Adding a little extra shine to your kitchen never hurts. Keep your favorite spices organized by using the included storage tray, or secure individual tins to any metal surface with the magnetic bottoms. Extremely versatile, each tin is equipped with a twistable lid that pours and shakes, making them useful for a wide range of cooking applications.
- ORGANIZE YOUR OFFICE FOR ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY! A messy desk is a productivity killer. Eliminate this problem once and for all by organizing your office supplies with this stylish magnetic tin storage set. Ideal for holding paper clips, staples, tacks and any other supplies you might need. With an adjustable rack, these storage tins are designed to fit into tight spaces, so you won't have to worry about them taking over your desk. You won't have a tin left over after filling in your supplies.
- PRESERVE THE FRESHNESS AND TASTE OF YOUR FAVORITE SPICES! No one likes eating food with stale spices and you don't like cooking with them. These are food grade quality storage tins. Taste will be maximized in every meal you prepare. Use these storage tins for spices of all kinds: ginger, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, basil, garlic, or anything else that brings your best dishes to life. Have more than 6 spices or herbs that you use on a regular basis? Add a second set of storage tins to your order.
Most helpful customer reviews
22 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
more sturdy product and not a knockoff like the other one ...
By Charlie in NW
It's OK. At least this one is a real, more sturdy product and not a knockoff like the other one I bought and compared against side-by-side in real time.
The magnet is actually strong enough to hold up the tin. That's the most important aspect of this device--a strong magnet to hold up the tin plus the content. The lid is actually not great - it is plastic and already scratched up upon arrival. I thought it'd be a better quality (e.g. glass) but, no, sorry.
The advertisement picture is a LOT prettier than the real thing. Trust me. The product will function but it will not look as pretty as you think it might be. 3 Stars is a fair score:
1 - Functions as designed, 1 star.
2 - Predictable durability, usability, handiness, 1 star.
3 - OK looks and strength, 1 star.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
Exactly what I was looking for!
I bought these to store loose leaf tea in. I previously used pretty, non-see-through canisters but found myself opening practically every canister before finding the specific tea I was looking for. Now I can tell at a glance which tea is in which canister. And I can simply twist the lid to give my daughter a sniff so she can decide which tea she wants (she picks by aroma). They don't hold a large quantity so I keep the rest of the tea in a cabinet and add to the canister as it is emptied. It is a beautiful addition to the counter beside my Keurig. Love it!
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Nice idea, but some shortfalls
I was hoping to be able to attach the SS plate to the inside of my cabinet door and put the containers there, but the plate isn't flat, so I can't do that. The little tins are nice looking, but I got a splinter from one of them. SS splinters hurt!!! One was a little dented, but so inexpensive it's not worth returning. If the lids are tight enough not to fall off, they're hard to turn from shake to pour, so be prepared to take the lid off. Over all, a cute, practical idea, but not executed as well as I could have hoped. Still useful, I hope. Might try to make my own with adhesive magnet stuff.