Clear Round Adhesive Spice & Herb Labels
Our Price: $4.77
(4.0 stars, based on 134 reviews)
RSVP's Clear round spice labels are a perfect choice for a variety of spice containers. This set has 45 pre-printed herb and spice labels and 5 Blank labels. Each label is approx. 1.25" in diameter and clear with black letters.
- Sales Rank: #25938 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 45 pre-printed spices and herbs and 5 blanks
- Color: Black
- Brand: RSVP
- Model: LABL-R
- Dimensions: .50" h x 3.50" w x 7.50" l, .0 pounds
- Round labels with black print on a yellow background
- Curved lettering
- 50 label set
- 45 pre-printed spices and herbs and 5 blanks
Most helpful customer reviews
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
By A. Adadey
This product was a non-starter-- I couldn't even peel the stickers off without them tearing (see picture). Maybe I just got a bad batch, but this whole thing was just a complete waste of time.
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
make well trained spice jars
I ordered cool magnetic spice jars to put on my fridge to save space, but I needed to identify each jar content so I looked for transparent labels. Not only these ones are a really good deal, but they are really well done. Discreet labels but with letters /words that are big enough to be read, they do not ruin my spice jars design but on the contrary they put it into value. Moreover, this set includes 45 different spices names: among them, all spice, basil, tartar, chili powder, mint, sliced onion, cloves, cinnamon, coriander, dill, fennel, rosemary, sage, seasoned salt, poppy seed, bay leaf, caraway seed, cumin, marjoram, etc.
Easy to use because easy to place, I like their way their style, the writing which is both design and cheap, I think it is definitively a very good purchase if you need spices labels.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Liked... but didn't love.
By Wine Maven
I like these because they make my spices look uniform, but there are 3 issues:
1. The transparent label shows fingerprints when you stick them on the lid.
2. They are definitely missing some regularly used spices, such as Whole Cloves, White Pepper, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, etc. Yes, you can print your own, but it doesn't match.
3. If the spice is white or bright (such as cream of tartar or turmeric, the name shows up great. if the spice is dark in color, it is hard to see the name. I would actually prefer a solid white background with black letters.