- ROUGH OPENING DIMENSIONS: 22.5-by-63-inches
- CEILING HEIGHT: Fits 10-foot to 12-foot high ceilings
- STURDY AND SAFE: Able to hold up to 350 pounds, and its heavy-duty hinges, adjustable feet and an insulated door provide long life and improved functionality
- SUPERIOR STABILITY: Step depth is 3.375 inches, metal hinges limit side to side motion
- QUICK INSTALLATION: The installation kit contains the exclusive EZ hang strap system, plywood shims, 8-7/8'' roofing nails, aluminum feet, door and instructions for a quick and easy installation
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS STANDARDS: The ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, American National Standards Institute and OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Our Everest series aluminum attic ladder has a working load capability of 350Lbs. This fits 10' - 12' ceiling heights, has a rough opening of 22.5" x 63", adjustable shoes, deep steps, and an insulated door.