- Versatile worktable converts to a sawhorse or work bench in seconds - no assembly required
- Compact, foldable and lightweight for go-anywhere usage and storage -¬†only 5" depth when folded
- Worktable supports up to 300 lbs., sawhorse supports up to 1,000 lbs. - legs lock for added security
- Includes two (2) Quick Clamps and four (4) clamp dogs to secure a variety of materials and shapes
- Tabletop measures 31"x 25" or 725 sq. in., 32" height, 30 lbs. weight
Take on your favorite projects in whole new way with the innovative WORX Pegasus. The Pegasus is a versatile work station that converts from a table to a sawhorse in seconds. It can be joined with other Pegasus tables to create a larger work surface and includes a dual clamping system to hold any object securely in place. As a worktable, the Pegasus offers a 31” x 25” surface capable of supporting up to 300 lbs.; the unique link-lock system ensures your Pegasus table will hold heavier materials without buckling or folding. Two quick-adjusting bar clamps slide along the built-in tabletop channels and act like a second set of hands to hold straight-edged materials in place for cutting, gluing, painting, varnishing and any other DIY tasks. Four holding pegs (we call ‘em clamp dogs) can be rearranged across the tabletop to secure rounded or irregularly shaped objects. You can also remove the clamps and simply fold down the sides of the Pegasus for a sturdy sawhorse that can support up to 1,000 lbs. In sawhorse mode, the Pegasus has indentation wells designed to help hold a standard 2x4 steady so you can work more safely and easily. The Pegasus’ compact and lightweight design means you can take it anywhere. A built-in lower shelf holds tools and a power strip to keep everything easily accessible, organized and out of the way. When you’re done for the day, the Pegasus folds flat for easy storage—perfect for those with a smaller workspace or garage. Whether you’re a DIY lover, a crafter, or a woodworker, the WORX Pegasus is the perfect companion for every project on your list.