- High performance electronic ballast for all general fluorescent applications, Classification: FCC ClassA non-consumer
- Accommodates multi-voltages from 120 to 277-volts, extra versatile for your unique projects
- Instant start electronic ballast for long lamp starting cycles and low initial cost
- Anti-striation Control for better light quality, with no striations
- Mounting dimensions: 8.9 x 1.1- Inch, Mounting slot set 0.3-Inch apart
GE 74459 GE332MV-L 120/277-volt Multi-Volt ProLine Electronic Fluorescent T8 Instant Start Ballast, 3 or 2 F32T8 lamps. Instant Start T8 Ballast will accept up to 3 or 2 F32T8 lamps. Accommodates multi-voltages from 120 to 277-volts, extra versatile for your unique projects. Instant start electronic ballast for long lamp starting cycles and low initial cost. High performance instant start electronic ballast is for all general fluorescent applications. Mounting dimensions: 8.9-Inch L x 1.1-Inch W, Mounting slot set 0.3-Inch apart. Multi-Volt ProLine T8 Electronic Fluorescent ballasts meet minimum efficiency requirements as established with the NEMA Premium ballast program. Parallel lamp operation keeps the unit maintenance easier to manage, if one lamp fails others will stay on. Unit provides auto-restart functions and thermal protection. T8 ballast sound rating: Class A (20-24 decibels). Ballast factor rating of Low .77 for low power maximum savings, ballast factor rating controls light output and wattages of each lamp, a lower BF will reduce light output and wattage of each lamp, meaning more lamps would be needed to achieve a certain foot-candle level in the same area. Low profile housing and lightweight for portability. UL Type 1 Outdoor, UL Type HL, UL Class P, CUL, NEMA Premium, and ROHS Compliant - Industry standards for safety and performance.