1byone Easy Chime Wireless Doorbell Kit, 1 Receiver & 1 Push Button with Sound and LED Flash, 36 Melodies to Choose, Battery Operated
- Brand: 1byone
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: 1byone
- Model: O00QH-0501-0508
- Compact Design - Place this kit's push button and receiver anywhere, and always be notified when a visitor arrives no matter where you are in the house.
- 36 Selectable Ringtones - Choose from a variety of 36 different ringtones, with 3 levels of adjustable volume (High/Medium/Low) from 25-110dB.
- 3 Notification Modes - Press the Sound-and-Flash Button to set your preferred notification mode. Modes include sound only, LED flash only, and sound and LED flash combined.
- Easy Installation - The chiming receiver unit can be free standing or wall mounted using the included hardware. The wireless push button can be fixed to a doorframe with screws or attached using adhesive tapes.terproof push button effectively increases its security.
- DIY Expandability - Expand this system to fit your needs by pairing up to 5 push buttons to your receiver. Each push button can also be paired with multiple receivers to increase the notification coverage area. Easily expandable to meet your requirements!
1byone Wireless Household Alert Security System is an easy-to-install and DIY home security system, which is perfect for your office, apartment or home. Just rest in absolute ease!
1 x Receiver
1 x Doorbell
1 x 3 Volts CR2032 battery for Doorbell
3 x Wall Plugs
3 x Screws
1 x Instruction Manual
1. Door Chime Operation
Press the push button on the doorbell once, a sounding wireless signal will be sent to the receiver. The sound will stop as soon as the melody ends. For repeated sound, press the button again. Hold the button on, the sound repeat stops.
2. Melody Selection
There is a melody selector located at right on the back of the door chime. Press the selector to change into different melodies.
3. Sound and Flash
There is a switch at left on the back of the Receiver. Slide the switch to left, the Receiver will work only with sound; slide to middle, only LED flash; slide to right, sound and LED flash.
4. Volume Adjustment
There is a volume button between melody selector and sound-and-flash switch. Press it to adjust the sound volume to be high, medium and low.
5. Auto-learning Code Button
There is an auto-learning code button on the edge side of the receiver. If you want an additional doorbell to work with the Receiver, just press the auto-learning code button once and the doorbell can work with the Receiver.
There is a nameplate position on the doorbell.
Power: 1 x 3 Volts CR2032 battery (included)
Power: 2 x 1.5 Volts AA alkaline batteries (not included)
Operating Temperature: -30¡æ to +40¡æ
Operating Distance: 300 feet in the open air
Selectable Tone: 36 Polyphonic Melodies
Digital Code Type: Auto-learning