Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Hanger Clips Hooks 10 Boot Organizer - Heavy Duty
List Price: $34.98
From Pro Chef Kitchen Tools
Our Price: $9.87
(4.5 stars, based on 246 reviews)
This clip hanger is perfect for both hanging articles of clothing at home as well as a display to customers and prospective buyers. These hangers are suitable for jeans, scarves, coats and even boots. These clips are made from high grade stainless steel and thus are rust proof. The hooks ends have a non-slip grip by using additional tension grasp with gripping teeth that can keep the boot upright and prevent ugly creases. Simply hang the boots in the closet or on a pole. Despite being a reliable and incredibly durable hanger, the minimalist and low profile design makes it easy to transport and store away for future use. The attractive and stylish chrome finish adds an added sense of value to any garment being hung on the unit. These attributes make this clothing hanger perfect for use in closets, particularly with poles. This coat hanger is great value for money. In addition to the standard use cases, these hooks can be utilized in hundreds of other ways. Use it in your utility closet to hold a bag of rags instead of taking up precious space with a full size hanger. In your kitchen, hang the hook from an upper cabinet doorknob to suspend recipes at eye level and clear precious counter space, the uses are really endless. BOOT HOLDERS are designed to hang boots in the safest yet most space-efficient manner BOOT ORGANIZER is strong enough to hold the heaviest boots yet gentle enough to avoid crushing suede LAUNDRY CLIPS are portable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. CLIP HOOKS are a great way to organize your life. Use it in your home, RV, or while travelling BOOT HANGER allows you to use save time and money as more portable and space efficient METAL CLOTHESPINS that are crafted with the highest quality stainless steel that will not corrode
- Sales Rank: #50068 in Home
- Size: Heavy Duty
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Brand: Pro Chef Kitchen Tools
- Model: CLIPHOOK10M
- ULTRA STRONG Heavy-duty, double plated nickel steel clips with integrated hooks can hang up anything with ease for storage or drying. Perfect for hanging everything from the heaviest adult sized coat or pair of jeans to baby diapers; store belts and scarves in the closet, hat collections, swimsuits, bridal wear. Strong enough for one clip to hold a pair of your heaviest set of boots. Keep a set handy near the laundry clothesline for hanging extra heavy beach towels and bed sheets.
- THE DURABLE, CONVENIENT SOLUTION Plastic clip hooks break after just a few uses and are hard to open and close. Our quality hooks offer a 13/16" opening for ease of use and strong enough to truly stand the test of time. A space saving alternative to an expensive bulky floor stand dryer. Build your own clothes rack or shoe rack with these innovative clip hooks. Your imagination is unlimited for the multi uses of these versatile hooks in your home.
- NO MORE MARKS! Unlike wire or wooden clothespins, these clothing clamps won't leave impressions on your delicate clothing, as the metal teeth are covered with nylon padding for a non-slip grip. Polished chrome hook loops leave no marks or scratches on any shower curtain rod or door. Convenient damage free solution for boot storage of expensive dress shoes, cowboy boots, suede boots, leather footwear, rubber boots, and even vinyl fetish wear.
- KEEP CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES AT THE READY ANYWHERE Use in your closet, in the bathroom, in an entryway or even in the kitchen. Hang clothes out to dry or organize them in the laundry room. Pack them in your suitcase or bag to use when you're traveling in a motel, hotel or even a tent! Perfect travel set replacement for clothespin, boot clip, boot hanger, hanging hooks, clothes hanger, hanging clothes pin, drying rack, hanging clips, or a clothes drying clothes pin.
- A MONEY-SAVING SET Get a total of 10, 3-inch hook clips, which will fit on any hanging hook or a rod that measures up to 1" in diameter. Multi purpose hangers can be used on wire shelving, tool rack, other hook racks. Handy for holding tools or rags while working on a ladder. Used by chefs to replace a towel holder in the kitchen or hold a trash bag off the floor when cleaning. Useful in the car to hook over the rear view mirror to display a parking pass. *
Most helpful customer reviews
63 of 64 people found the following review helpful.
Not just for boots!
These things are great and not just for boots! After struggling with various hooks and other solutions for my husband's baseball hat assortment, I think I've finally found the perfect solution! I've used these hooks to keep all the caps on a clothes rod. It's tidy and convenient!
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
By Katherine B.
These arrived really fast and are perfect for any closet. They are strong enough to hold up riding boots, cowboy boots, and snow boots - but the clamp isn't so tight that it leaves a mark in your boots. These are also fantastic for holding all the other stuff in your closet - scarves, boot socks/cuffs, artwork the kids bring home from school, wet dog clothes and leashes...the list goes on and on. I have even taken them out of the closet and used one to hold up the two bananas that were trying not to turn brown from sitting in the counter. The hook fit through the handle on my kitchen cabinet and the clip held up the bananas perfectly. I'm leaving this one in the kitchen - it will also be great to clip on a dish towel and hang on the oven door. I painted one with clear nail polish (to try to stop deterioration) and used the last one to hang my loofah gloves on in the shower. I am going to need to buy more of these...
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
One hook isn't enough for a pair of heavy boots
By C. Coleman
I bought these hooks to hang women's knee-high Frye boots, size 10. I don't know how much each pair weighs, but they're substantial. I figured this product would do the trick since they are described as "boot organizers". Not true: the boots don't stay hung unless I use two hooks per pair, and I have six pair. That means I'd have to buy another package to get the job done. If you have smaller feet, lighter-weight boots, or something less bulky to hang these are a good option. Well-made and nicely finished.