- Weather-resistant/high impact thermoplastic alloy
- Dimensions: Inside 7"x5.75"x2", Outside 9.4"x8"x3.2"
- Self-latching, hinged cover design allows easy access without loose parts
- Self-sealing individual entrance ports prevent water and insects from entering
- Organized internal mounting bosses create a standardized mounting arrangement and allow for proper bend radius of coax cable up to RG-6
The CableGuard CG-500 Demarcation Enclosure provides a UL Listed and secure compartment for terminating coax, and mounting any combination of splitters and/or a ground blocks. Constructed of a weather-resistant/high impact thermoplastic alloy, the hinged cover design allows easy access while the self-sealing individual entrance ports prevent water and insects from entering. The organized mounting arrangements not only create a standardized method for high quality drop installations, but also allow future expand-ability for broadband equipment. This is a very versatile enclosure and has a number of "off listing" uses. These "off listing" applications are used at the purchaser's own risk. These include but are not limited to - Lighting Control Circuit Boards - Power Supplies - Wifi Cameras - Routers