- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control. Power your devices without lifting a finger. Does NOT currently support SmartThings and Homekit
- Track power usage for connected devices and figure out which devices use the most energy. You can effectively cut your usage so that you can save money on your next electric bill
- Easy to install and stable connection. Controlled from different devices and manage your home on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere
- Get ready to have a smart home and create customized schedule to automatically turn on and off any home electronics or appliances such as lamps, lighting, coffee maker, etc
- Note: a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network is required, 30-day money back, 2-year warranty and lifetime support
Manage your home, even from afar. Control from afar The Etekcity Voltson WiFi Electrical Outlet empowers you to remotely control your appliances, whether directly with your VeSync app (on your smartphone/tablet), or with Alexa voice control set up at home. Use it at home, from the office, or even from a cafe with Wi-Fi. Even create custom schedules so you can ditch double-checking your appliances all the time! Make your home smart at saving energy and costs Smart management actually helps eliminate excess consumption of electricity, since household devices can still eat up energy, even when not in use. This outlet also monitors a device's power usage via the VeSync app, so you know how much power each device uses. Be smart about home! Save on your bill, and save valuable energy. Streamline home security Moreover, for the extended days you're away, replace old-fashioned timers that are limited in function. This smart outlet can turn on lamps on a set schedule, or at a moment's notice as you're miles away. Amazon Alexa Setup 1. Open Amazon Alexa APP on your phone; 2. Search for Skill "VeSync" and enable; 3. Sign in to your VeSync account in Alexa; 3. Go to Alexa Smart Home section and Discover your Devices; 4. Finish. Control your devices using Alexa. Please note that your VeSync account is case sensitive, so make sure you have entered the right account in Alexa. Or they will tell you account doesn't exist.