Etekcity Remote Control Outlet Wireless Light Switch for Household Appliances, Unlimited Connections, FCC ETL Listed, White (5Rx-2Tx)
- Brand: Etekcity
- Color: White
- Manufacturer: Etekcity
- Model: ZAP 5LX
- Weight: 0
- Remote Control hard to reach appliances and devices without ON/OFF switches at the push of a button: an ideal ally to those with limited mobility; Integrate other Etekcity learning remotes and outlets to work seamlessly together
- Seamlessly expand lets you activate multiple devices with one button or control one device with multiple remotes. Sync remote outlets together, regardless of frequency differences; Seamlessly expand your system with any Etekcity learning remotes or outlets
- Eliminates wasteful standby power and reduce energy use; save on your electric bills
- Strong RF signal works through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics; Operating from as far as 100 ft. in line of sight
- Outlets remain off after a power outage to save energy; ETL and FCC approved for safety and quality assurance; Note: it's not compatible with echo
Pair the remotes with the outlets to use one remote for up to five different functions! Want to move or change an outlet? Forget that old function, simply reset and teach the outlets and remote the new function. Activate multiple devices with one button or control one device with multiple remotes.
Save on your energy bill with the push of a button. Use the programmable outlet to turn off idle appliances, like lights, lamps, televisions, and radios, extending their life by 15% and save 15-30% on energy consumption.
Power of Control
Use the remotes to reach through doors and walls up to 100 feet away to turn on and off appliances in other rooms. The unique RF frequency allows the Etekcity ZAP 5LX full utilization of the remote outlets without interfering with any other devices in your home.
Power Input: 120V/60Hz
Power output: 1200W/10A (max)
Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
Remote transmitter battery: DC 12V(23A) 1pc
Low power consumption: 0.6w
Programming the outlets
Note: The outlets are pre-programmed for the immediate use, but the configuration can be customized to meet your needs.
To program a remote control transmitter and outlet switch receiver:
Step1: Plug the outlet switch into a socket and turn it on
Step2: Press and hold the programming button on the right side of the outlet until the LED indecator begins to flash.
Step3: Release the programming button and then press the desired On or Off button on the remote.
Step4: The paring is successful when the LED indicator stops flashing
Etekcity 5 Outlet Switches
2x Remote control
2x 12V battery (for remote)