D-FantiX Battery Tester, Universal Battery Checker for AA AAA C D 9V 1.5V Button Cell Batteries (Model: BT-168)
- Brand: D-FantiX
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: D-FantiX
- Model: AM-HG118
- Weight: 14
- SMALL & PRACTICAL - Simple but effective little battery tester checker(BT-168) , compact size and lightweight,easy to carry
- TESTING DEFFERENT BATTERY TYPES - It works with standard and rechargeable household batteries: AA, AAA, C, D, 1.5V,9V and button type
- REQUIRE NO BATTERY TO OPERATE - Easy-to-read ,the analog display needle moves on a color-coded, calibrated scale to quickly identify "good" (green), "low" (yellow), and "replace/recharge" (red) battery status. No batteries required.It is activated by the battery being checked
- PERFECT FOR HOME USE - Great small tool can tell you if your battery is good, low, or needs to be replaced.A must buy for anyone who uses regular or rechargeable batteries on a regular basis
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Click the ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW & enjoy this household battery tester. This will keep you from wasting good batteries by throwing out good ones
DescriptionThings seem to be running a bit slow? Still running slow after you replace the batteries? Why waste time inserting and removing battery after battery when you can just test it.Just get the battery tester to help you find useful battery!
√ Battery Tester Checker for 9V 1.5V and AA AAA Cell
√ Easy-to-read color-coded display with "Good", "Low" and "Replace/Recharge" indicators
√ Checks power level of 9V and 1.5V batteries
√ Can quickly test the capacity of your battery.
√ Test multiple sizes of batteries in one unit
√ Lightweight and compact, measures 11 × 6 × 2.5 cm
√ The battery tester tests 9V,1.5V,AA,AAA,C,D and Cell Button Type batteries. Tester does not require any internal batteries to operate.
Battery capacity criteria
Red= Replace Yellow= Low Power Green= Good
The Battery Tester may be used to test the following sizes :
1.5V-----AAA,HP6,MN2400,RO3,AA,HP7,MN1500,UM3 C,HP11,MN1400,UM2,D,HP2,MN1300,UM1 and Cell Button Type batteries.
1. You can simply test battery voltage to determine whether the capacity of the battery is low or high.It won't directly detect the battery capacity precisely
2. Don't forget : The Battery Tester is activated by the battery being checked .Kepp test times as short as poosible,to avoid unnecessary battery drain.