Serveon Sealants H2Seal H2100 Stone Sealer - Professional Grade for Natural Stone, Grout, Brick, Tile and Artificial Stone (1 Gallon, Stone Sealer)
- Brand: Serveon Sealants
- Color: Stone Sealer
- Manufacturer: Serveon Sealants
- FAST DRYING - Ready for Foot Traffic 1 Hour After Application - LONG LASTING - 3 to 5 Years Between Applications
- EASY APPLICATION - Other Sealers Can Cause a White Film if Even Slightly Over-Applied - H2Seal Eliminates the Need for Professional Application
- USES LESS BUT SEALS BETTER Than Other Sealers - Deep Penetration into Stone with ONE Coat - Up to 450 Sq Ft of Coverage Per Gallon
- LENGTHENS STONE LIFE While Retaining Natural Look - Low Odor - Inside and Outside Use - Resists Moisture (Including SALTWATER), Stains, Mold, Fungus, and Algae
- APPLICATIONS - For Slate, Travertine, Flagstone, Limestone, Sandstone, Cantera, Quartzite, River Rock, Concrete, Stucco, Grout, Mortar, Non-Glazed Brick, Artificial Stone and Unpolished/Honed Granite/Marble
DescriptionH2Seal is a breakthrough, modified silicate water repellent technology for natural stone, tile, grout, masonry and concrete. It penetrates the applied surface deeply, but in addition, it creates a state-of-the-art nano based cross-linking network forming a virtually impervious barrier to water and dissolved materials in water providing long lasting protection without altering the natural appearance of the surface.
Unlike conventional siloxane and silicate water repellents, H2Seal's chemical formulation contains, new, one-of-kind technology that imparts incredibly effective protection on a wide range of natural and man-made stone, tile, grout, masonry and concrete.
The technology developed for H2Seal H2100 Stone Sealer provides water repellent protection superior to silane and siloxane emulsions, silicates, petroleum distillates and other common water repellents.
H2Seal's advanced technology produces application friendly properties, including ease of application and rapid curing for quick usability and service. Treated surfaces strongly discourage the growth of discoloring mold and mildew.
H2Seal is designed for use as a sealer/water repellent on patios, decks, walkways, floors, showers, decorative landscape stone, around swimming pools, spas and waterfalls; the product will prevent the penetration of water in to structurally sound, crack-free, treated surfaces. H2100 will inhibit the penetration of salts, and forms a revolutionary water resistant seamless surface matrix.