- The Push-to-Open Gate Bracket (FM148) allows the Mighty Mule operator arms to open away from the property, instead of opening into it.
- For use with Mighty Mule MM360, MM560, MM562, FM350, FM500 or FM502.
- Ideal for driveways that are sloped, short on extra space or without enough driveway clearance to pull into the property.
- Easy DIY (Do It Yourself) installation, the Push to Open Gate Bracket fits with the mounting hardware included with your Mighty Mule System.
- Backed by a 12 month Mighty Mule Warranty and Technical Support.
Mighty Mule gate openers default to "pull-to-open" (into your property). This bracket is required when the Mighty Mule gate opener (s) must "push" a gate open, such as away from a sloping driveway or where space prevents gate (s) from opening into the property. Two brackets are required for a dual swing "push-to-open" installation.