AquaBliss High Output Universal Shower Filter with Replaceable Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge - Chrome (1 Pack)
- Brand: AquaBliss
- Color: Chrome
- Manufacturer: AquaBliss
- Model: SF220
- PURIFIES YOUR WATER - Removes Chlorine, heavy metals (lead, mercury, nickel, chromium), bacteria, pesticides, and inhibits the growth of scale, algae, fungi, and mold
- REVITALIZES YOUR BODY - Reduces dry itchy skin, dandruff, eczema, and dramatically improves the condition of your skin, hair and nails
- MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION - Unique blend of KDF 55, calcium sulfite and activated carbon, ensure maximum filtration in both hot and cold water
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES - Universal connections work with all shower types, including fixed, rain and handheld showers. No tools required
- REPLACEABLE FILTERS - Contains a removable filter cartridge, which can be easily changed
DescriptionA New Level of Hygiene
The luxury AquaBliss SF220 Inline Shower Filter features a Multi-Stage Filtration System guaranteed to
purify your shower water at any temperature. It removes chlorine and other harmful impurities, traps heavy
metals, such as lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and inhibits the growth of organic substances such as
bacteria and fungi. You will immediately notice that the water feels softer, soap and shampoo lather up
better, your skin and hair feel rejuvenated and tangle free, and the chlorine odor is gone!
Greatly Reduces Chlorine Levels
Utility companies add chlorine to your water supply to kill bacteria. But this chlorine-treated water is bad
news-it causes dryness and flaky skin, brittle, damaged hair, and inexplicable fatigue. Especially when
unfiltered hot water turns to steam, and vast amounts of chlorine enter the body via skin pores and
inhalation. Prolonged exposure to chlorinated water could then lead to respiratory illness, skin disorders,
such as acne, and other serious health risks.
Multi-Stage Combination Filter System for both Hot and Cold Showers
The SF220 uses a proprietary mix of KDF-55, Active Carbon and Calcium Sulfite to filter the water.
KDF-55 works particularly well in purifying the water at higher temperatures. Activated Carbon charcoal
removes chlorine and other impurities in lower water temperatures. Calcium Sulfite is extremely effective at
removing chlorine in both hot and cold temperatures.
Easy DIY No-Tools Installation and Replaceable Cartridge Filter
The SF220 has universal 1/2" connections that easily and securely connects to your standard fixed,
overhead rainfall, hand-held or combo showerhead. The shower filter cartridge lasts six to eight months
(or after 10,000 - 12,000 gallons of water use) before it needs changing, to ensure optimal performance.
Replacement cartridges: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B072YXV467