HotelSpa Fusion Vitamin C Chlorine Removing Shower-Head. 7-Setting Water Conditioning Handheld Shower with Overhead Bracket, Refillable Cartridge & Hose. FREE 1 Year Vitamin C Supply included
List Price: $39.99
Our Price: $29.99
(4.0 stars, based on 92 reviews)
The best in Vitamin C water filtration technology, the latest in high-power shower performance!
AquaSpa® Vitamin C Shower automatically infuses water with vitamin C as you shower. Its Refillable Cartridge gradually releases the measured amount of pure vitamin C extract into shower water, reducing chlorine. This results in smoother skin, softer hair and better overall health.
The Magic of AquaSpa® Vitamin C Shower Water Purification
• Helps reduce chlorine from your shower water, as well as its vapors that you breath while showering
• Vitamin C instantly neutralizes Chlorine, eliminating its damaging effects on your skin and hair
• Showering with chlorine-treated water is among leading causes of dry damaged skin, flaky scalp and frizzy hair
• Vitamin C is the most effective natural water filtration media. A tiny amount released into chlorinated water can purify thousands of gallons. This results in smoother skin, softer hair and better overall health
• Pure and natural Vitamin C extract (Ascorbic Acid) is renowned for its cleansing and healing properties
• Innovative refillable vitamin C cartridge never needs to be replaced. After 1-2 months of use, simply refill it with vitamin C powder from included vitamin C powder
• Premium 7-setting Hand Shower with Reservoir handle and 3-zone Click-lever dial with Rub-clean jets
• Refillable Vitamin C Cartridge
• 1-year refill supply of pure 100% Food-grade Vitamin C powder
• Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket
• Extra-flexible Reinforced Stainless Steel shower hose
• 7 settings include Rain, Massage, Mist, Economy Rain, Pause and two combination modes
• Convenient ON/OFF Pause setting for saving water when lathering or shampooing
• Connects in minutes without tools to any standard shower arm
• Additional refill Vitamin C powder is available online in 8-oz. storage container
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sales Rank: #139037 in Home Improvement
- Size: 4" Chrome Face
- Color: Chrome
- Brand: HotelSpa
- Model: 1494
- Dimensions: 9.00" h x 4.00" w x 6.00" l,
- HANDHELD SHOWER HEAD WITH VITAMIN C WATER FILTRATION: This luxurious shower system is the best in shower head design with the latest in Vitamin C water filtration technology. High-Power 7-setting Handheld Shower with Refillable Cartridge gradually releases the measured amount of pure vitamin C extract into shower water
- FEATURES: 7 Settings include: Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydro-Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist, Economy Rain, Pause Modes • Oversize 4" Chrome Face • 3-zone Click Lever Dial with Rub-clean Jets • Built-in Hidden Reservoi
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Handheld Shower with Refillable Cartridge • Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket • 5' Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose • 1-year refill supply of pure 100% Food-grade Vitamin C powder
- EASY TOOL-FREE CONNECTION: No need to call a plumber - installs in minutes with just one hand-tighten connection. Fits any standard shower arm
- BEST LIFETIME WARRANTY: Hassle-Free US Limited Lifetime Warranty with LIVE customer service representatives in US.
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
I like it very much
By angela g
I like it very much! I've been putting vitamin c in my bath water for awhile, but I wanted to be able to take showers. If you're wanting to neutralize the chlorine and chloramine, use vitamin c! Good for your hair and skin! The spray patterns are good. Only wish it didn't run out of powder as quickly. We refill about every other week because I think it doesn't have a fine enough strainer. I also wish it was made of real metal not plastic.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Snake Oil in a Cool Can
The "one-year supply" of vitamin C powder is a bogus claim. One and a half months between refills is actually more like 3 or 4 days if one person takes daily showers that last 15 minutes each. More than one person? Forget it. And this doesn't even address whether vitamin C delivered in this way actually has some effect on the human body. If anything, my skin got a little dry. This probably has to do with the 100-parts-per-million increase in total dissolved solids in my shower water. So. I don't believe the vitamin C claims.
All that said, this is a pretty cool handheld showerhead for cheap. This hose is very flexible, no kinks, and nothing leaks. The spray settings are adequate, but with a little drop in water pressure from my previous showerhead. Many things to like about it at the price. Forget about the vitamin C stuff though.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Only for bathtub shower not a stall.
Bought it for a neo-angle shower stall. No way I've found to position it so that it sprays anywhere close to straight down. Have to angle it to hit the walls or it will shoot out the door.
Only buy for bathtub shower not a stall.
Love the Vitamin C! Gets rid of the chlorine smell.