- The Everpure H-300 Cartridge delivers healthful, great tasting water every time. Fresh water on demand that is convenient for you and your family at a lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the clean, crisp, taste of your water. Also reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size
- Reduces Lead, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), dirt, cloudiness, mold and algae
- Enhanced with KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
The same commercial quality that makes Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home and reduces particles as small as 1/2-Micron. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life and consistent performance and has a rated capacity of 300-Gallon. Get more peace of mind with the Everpure H-300 system. It's water filtration you can trust. 'Everpure cartridges have been constructed to the highest quality standards since 1933. The signature "metal can" design requires a rigorous manufacturing process that may occasionally result in minor surface scratches and/or blemishes on the exterior of the metal can. These are a natural part of the manufacturing process and are not considered defects. Exterior markings in no way affect the performance of your commercial grade Everpure cartridge.'