LightStory LED Bedside Lamp Music Lamp, Bluetooth 2.1, Micro SD support, FM radio, Color Changing Touch Table Lamp with Night Light, Small Portable Bluetooth Night Light Speaker Warm White
List Price: $49.99
Our Price: $19.99
(4.5 stars, based on 206 reviews)
LIGHTSTORY L7 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Portable Touch Sensitive Bedside Lamp, RGB Color Changing LED Table Lamp, Hands-free Speakerphone, FM Radio, White
This is an awesome product which can be a wireless Portable Bluetooth speaker, a FM radio, a smart touch mood night light, hands-free speakerphone, or just a music player.
As a smart touch night light, there are 7 mode lighting levels, tap the top and the lighting mode will change, adding ambiance while playing music.
As a Bluetooth speaker, it can be compatible for Bluetooth device and support Micro SD card . It is free to enjoy music and answer phone call hands-freely.
Main Material: ABS/PP + Stainless steel
Charging Input: DC5V, 1000mA
Charging Time: 3--3.5 hours
Battery Capacity: 3.7V/2000mAh
1 x Night Light
1 x Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
- Sales Rank: #15143 in Home Improvement
- Size: Small
- Color: White
- Brand: LIGHTSTORY
- Model: L7
- Dimensions: 4.76" h x 3.40" w x 3.40" l, .77 pounds
- Versatile lamp & speaker: Works as a lamp, speaker and also FM radio; supports hands-free phone call answering and Micro SD card; provides 7 lighting modes; tap the top of the lamp to switch between 7 lighting modes, adjust brightness, and change colors
- Soft and comfortable for eyes: The brightness and hue of the LED table lamp's white light has been adjusted to make it pleasant and relaxing; soft white lighting protects your eyes from damage; RGB Color changing portable night light supports full-color display of 16,000,000 colors
- Long working time: Once fully charged, it can work for 5 hours as a wireless speaker, or 5 hours as a LED desk lamp in high brightness, or 120 hours as a desk lamp in low brightness
- Bluetooth LED lamp: Bluetooth 2.1 & above required smart portable lamp; compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled digital devices
- Portable for every occasion: The cordless bedside light is charged by USB; it is perfect for study, a romantic dinner, an outdoor evening picnic, or simply by your bedside
Most helpful customer reviews
21 of 21 people found the following review helpful.
Great product--esp for the cost!
Love this!!! Sound is surprisingly really good - esp for how cheap and small it is! Love all the light options too! So happy I found this! Comparable to those really expensive speakers and does even more!
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
A lot of Iight and speaker for very little money.
By Jane Buchholz
I am amazed with the sound of this little speaker. I needed a light for my bedside table and this little light was exactly what I was looking for. The fact that I had just purchased an Echo and needed a bluetooth speaker to pair with it was an added bonus. I can use this speaker next to my bed to play white noise at night through the echo and it does work very well. The only problem I encountered was that the bluetooth and FM radio functions locked up and I had difficulty getting it to reset. The reset button did not seem to work until I played with it enough to discover that the button had to be pressed on one edge, not in the center to get it to work.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
DOUBLE SWEET....AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!!!
By Rick Brownlee
Fantastic little Light!!!! Soft glow has 3 Brightness Settings so you can go to sleep with it beside you. The Rotating Colors are cool to watch....except for the Red which makes your Room look like your in Hell!!
This Light has a Radio that is nice & loud. It is charged by a regular usb cable & charger so you can unplug it & carry it with you all over the house (if you sleep walk) & it last ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
Only thing that I didnt like too much was the Bluetooth ALWAYS pairing up tonmy Moms phone everytime I turned it on because my Moms Bluetooth Connection is Visible because of WiFi!!! I physically had to take my moms phone & turn off her Bluetooth so I wouldn't be woke up by "The Life of Riley" at 2:30am every morning!!!!!