Philips 429746 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Dusk-to-Dawn 14-Watt Twister Light Bulb
List Price: $9.97
- Brand: Philips
- Color: 82
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Model: 429746
- Philips 14-Watt Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Dusk to Dawn replaces a 60-Watt incandescent A19
- Ideal for use in enclosed post light fixtures.Warm, serene light with built-in dusk to dawn sensor
- Lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent
- Perfect for hard to reach places
- Many types are Energy Star qualified
- Light appearance: 2700K (soft white). Lumens per Watt: 55. Uses 76.6% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb. Built-in sensor that detects daylight and turns the bulb on in the evening and off in the mornings
DescriptionPhilips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent 14-Watt Dusk to Dawn automatic post light is ideal for use in enclosed post light fixtures. It has a soft white light, similar to incandescent light, with a built-in photosensor to turn the light on at dusk and off at dawn. This 14-Watt Dusk to Dawn post light bulb replaces your current 60-Watt incandescent A19 and lasts at least 7 years.
Note: Life based on average usage of 3 hours per day, 7 days per week. Rated average life based on engineering data and probability analysis where the bulb is used on average 3 hours per day, 7 days a week. Dusk to Dawn lamps installed in close proximity to each other can affect performance and cause on and off cycling.
Multiple Dusk to Dawn lamps should be separated by at least 10 feet. Certain fixtures with lower transparency can potentially reflect the light back into the sensor, causing on and off cycling. Do not use with dimmers. Some electronic timer and photosensor switches contain dimming circuitry, so before using such a switch, check with its manufacturer to ensure compatibility with electronic CFL bulbs. Do not use with emergency exit fixtures or lights.
The 14-watt Philips Energy Saver Dusk to Dawn Twister compact fluorescent automatic post light bulb has a soft white light, similar to incandescent light, with a built-in photo sensor to turn the light on at dusk and off at dawn. This 14-watt Dusk to Dawn post light bulb replaces your current 60-watt incandescent A19 and lasts at least 7 years. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent household light bulbs can be used in enclosed post light fixtures.
Safety and Security: Built-in sensor turns bulb on at dusk and off at dawn
Energy Efficient: Replaces a 60W incandescent light bulb
Philips Energy Saving compact fluorescent light bulbs have terrific energy savings and extra-long life. They are a direct replacement for incandescent bulbs and use up to 70 percent less energy.
Going Green Never Looked So Good
Philips Energy Saver compact fluorescents (CFLs) have terrific energy savings and extra-long life. By choosing Philips Energy Saver light bulbs you will help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and keep more money in your wallet. They are a direct replacement for incandescent bulbs and provide the soft white light you are accustomed to. These bulbs last up to 13 times longer and use significantly less energy than a standard incandescent.
Energy Savings That Lasts
Philips EnergySaver compact fluorescent bulbs can help reduce your electricity bill and save energy, while helping you create a relaxing, inviting atmosphere. From table lamps and recessed lighting to decorative fixtures, compact fluorescents are available in the shapes and sizes you are accustomed to.
CFLs operate on low wattage and last a long time, and can be used as direct replacements for higher wattage incandsecents. All Compact Fluorescent bulbs contain mercury; therefore you should be sure to properly recycle these bulbs in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Comfortable, Soft Light to Complete a Room
Philips EnergySaver compact fluorescent bulbs help you create the perfect lighting for your home.
- Direct replacement for incandescent bulbs
- Warm, soft white light
- Long life and energy savings
- Instant on
|Bulb Technologies at a Glance|
|Life||Instant On||Dimmable||Energy Savings||Energy Star||Color Temperature |
|Incandescent||1 year||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|EcoVantage Halogen||1 to 4 years1||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|2 to 7 years1||Yes3||No||Soft White, Neutral, Cool White, Natural Light, Daylight Deluxe|
|Compact Fluorescent||7 to 11 years1||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Daylight Deluxe|
|LED||18+ years2||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Bright White, Daylight|
1. Life based on average usage of 3 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Rated average life based on engineering data and probability analysis where the bulb is used on average 3 hours per day, 7 days a week.
3. Based on ENERGY Star warm-up time for light bulbs with mercury.
4. Available for select models.
At a Glance
429746 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Dusk-to-Dawn 14-Watt Twister Light Bulb
- Replaces 60-watt incandescent A19 bulbs
- Built-in sensor turns bulb on at dusk and off at dawn
- Lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent -- at least 7 years
- Provides 900 lumens of brightness, 2700K color temperature