- NIGHT LIGHT: Use this to keep your bedroom or other sleeping area lightly illuminated while you sleep, so you can see your way around in the middle of the night
- STANDARD C7 SHAPE AND CANDELABRA BASE lets this fit into many standard night light fixtures
- BRIGHT AND LONG-LASTING: These are 45 lumen bulbs that can last for over two and a half years, if used for 3 hours a day
- LOW ENERGY COST: If using these for 3 hours a day, you will be spending an average of only $5.42 each year on electricity
- SOFT WHITE LIGHT provides a comfortable environment for use in bedrooms or other living spaces
If you want to keep your room lit while you’re asleep, but you don’t want it too bright, go with a night light. Specifically, go with this Philips 415463 Night Light with a C7 shape and candelabra base. This is a 4 pack of lights that can go all over your house, or keep one fixture running for years at a time, depending on how long you’re keeping your room lit every night. Their cost is relatively low. For less than 6 dollars in electricity spending a year, you can have this light running for 3 continuous hours every day. Their lifetime is good, too. They can run for an estimated 2.7 years on that 3 hour a day cycle. Whether you’re trying to keep your children feeling secure while they’re alone in their room, or you want to be able to see where you’re going for a late night glass of water, you can be sure that Philips will light your way.