Philips 417071 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent 13-Watt T2 Soft White Twister Household Light Bulb, 4-pack
- Brand: Philips
- Color: 82
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Model: 417071
- Weight: 60
- Philips 13-Watt Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 replaces a 60-Watt incandescent A19
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms
- Lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent
- Perfect for hard to reach places
- Many types are Energy Star qualified
DescriptionPhilips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent 13-Watt T2 (mini-twister) household light bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms. It has a soft white light, similar to incandescent light, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment. This T2 mini-twister household light bulb replaces your current 60-Watt incandescent A19 and lasts at least 7 years.
Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent 13-Watt T2 (mini-twister) household light bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms. It has a soft white light, similar to incandescent light, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment. This T2 mini-twister household light bulb replaces your current 60-watt incandescent A19 and lasts at least 7 years.
Comfortable, Soft Light to Complete a Room
Philips EnergySaver compact fluorescent bulbs help you create the perfect lighting for your home.
- Direct replacement for incandescent bulbs
- Warm, soft white light
- Long life and energy savings
- Instant on
Going Green Never Looked So Good
Philips Energy Saver compact fluorescents (CFLs) have terrific energy savings and extra-long life. By choosing Philips Energy Saver light bulbs you will help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and keep more money in your wallet. They are a direct replacement for incandescent bulbs and provide the soft white light you are accustomed to. These bulbs last up to 13 times longer and use significantly less energy than a standard incandescent. Philips Energy Saver CFLs are the perfect replacement for energy-wasting incandescent bulbs.
Energy Savings That Lasts
Philips EnergySaver compact fluorescent bulbs can help reduce your electricity bill and save energy, while helping you create a relaxing, inviting atmosphere. From table lamps and recessed lighting to decorative fixtures, compact fluorescents are available in the shapes and sizes you are accustomed to.
CFLs operate on low wattage and last a long time, and can be used as direct replacements for higher wattage incandsecents. All Compact Fluorescent bulbs contain mercury; therefore you should be sure to properly recycle these bulbs in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Color temperature is a measure of the light bulb's color when illuminated, and is measured in degrees Kelvin. The higher the number, the whiter, and then bluer, or cooler. The lower the number, the more yellow, or warmer the color. The whiteness of the light itself creates a mood in the lighted space.
Color is a personal preference. Select a bulb that creates the environment you desire for the application.
417071 13-Watt T2 Energy Saver CFL, Four Pack
At a Glance
- Replaces 60-watt incandesent A19 bulbs
- $1.57 estimated yearly energy cost
- Suitable for indoor general purpose use
- Provides 900 lumens of brightness, 2700K color temperature
- Energy Star certified
- 12,000-hour bulb life (up to 11 years, based on 3 hours of use per day)
|Bulb Technologies at a Glance|
|Life||Instant-On||Dimmable||Energy Savings||ENERGY STAR||Color Temperature |
|Incandescent||1 year||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|EcoVantage Halogen||1 to 4 years1||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|Linear Fluorescent||2 to 7 years1||Yes3||No||Soft White, Neutral, Cool White, Natural Light, Daylight Deluxe|
|Compact Fluorescent||7 to 11 years1||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Daylight Deluxe|
|LED||18+ years2||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Bright White, Daylight|
1. Life based on average usage of 3 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Rated average life based on engineering data and probability analysis where the bulb is used on average 3 hours per day, 7 days a week.
3. Based on ENERGY Star warm-up time for light bulbs with mercury.
4. Available for select models.