- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Halogen PAR20 Flood Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day).
- SOFT WHITE: Philips Halogen Dimmable PAR20 flood light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2900 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed cans, track lights, and outdoor spot light fixtures.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other bulb on the market. These PAR20 flood light bulbs smoothly dim from 2900 Kelvin down to a soft glow.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: These Philips PAR20 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable PAR20 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
This dimmable, 39-watt bulb creates crisp, soft white lighting for inviting indoor or outdoor living spaces. Versatile for multiple applications, this 2900-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor spot light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity. Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This bulb replaces 50-watt incandescents, with an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a 4-pack.