6-Pack Edison Light Bulb, Antique Vintage Style Light, Amber Warm, Dimmable (60w/110v)
- Brand: Basics Hardware
- Color: Orange
- Manufacturer: Basics Hardware
- Model: Edison Bulb
- Weight: 110
- Designed based on Thomas Edison's original filament bulb, it'll be your most beloved vintage antique lighting
- Gorgeous squirrel cage filament design, the ST64 lends a noir era aesthetic, boosting up any room's personality
- Fits into either an E26 or E27 screw base, fitting your standard home lighting sockets, as well as any pendant light fixture
- Incandescent filament bulbs; great for accent lighting; dimmable (dimmer switch not included)
- Bulbs are 2.6 inches and will offer more than 30000 hours bulb life, at last 2.7 years based on a 3-hour daily use
The Edison Style Light Bulbs That'll Bring Style To Every Ambient
Basics Hardware's 6-Pack Edison Light Bulb is just the right piece of indoor/outdoor decor that'll put a vintage mood to any situation.
Proven very durable and long lasting than most other bulbs in the market, these light bulbs will add a retro, nostalgic, timeless touch to wherever you lit them.
It's perfect for architectural restoration projects, offering just enough warm appeal to any wall sconce, pendant light, commercial string lights, or outdoor lighting.
Built with E26/E27 medium base, these bulbs are CE Certified to fit the standard home lighting sockets.
It generates from 400 to 780 Lumens and each light bulb is 2.6 inches. The amber glow from the Edison bulb is similar to the glow of a sunrise/sunset
Shatter-proof packaging, specifically designed with a break-resistant multi-layer to protect the bulbs for shipping and storage.
Measures: 2.6 x 5.7 inches / 0.1 lbs
SAFETY ALERT: Power surges may lead to filament burnout and may shorten the lifespan of this product. If you live in an area and/or home that experiences high variations in electric current, you should connect the light fixture to surge protection devices (SPDs). Extreme temperature changes may also cause the bulb to break. Turn off the light fixture before replacing bulb. Never touch the bulb with wet hands.