Philips 248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
- Brand: Philips
- Color: Multi
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Model: 248872
- Weight: 4
- Brightness: 635 lumens, Life: 1.8 years (based on 3 hours/day)
- Light appearance: 2700K (soft white), Energy used: 65-Watt, Lumens per watt: 9.7, Dimmable for personalize lighting applications
- Ideal for use in recessed and track light fixtures, Use as a design tool to accent architecture and art
- BR30 Shape, Medium Base
- Philips soft white indoor flood light bulbs are the perfect shape for your indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms and bedrooms
- Provides a soft, white light to create a relaxing and comfortable environment
- Fully dimmable so you can instantly change the mood of any room
DescriptionPhilips 248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
Philips' family of incandescent light bulbs provides the perfect light for dramatic accents and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications. These flood lamps produce homogeneous beams of high intensity for general illumination, while casting a soft, white glow. With full dimmability, they allow you to instantly change the mood, look, and feel of a room, all by simply adjusting the light level. Not only does dimming capability aid in the creation of a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere, it also greatly increases the life of your incandescent light bulb.
Philips BR30 indoor flood lights are perfect for recessed cans and track light fixtures and create a soft pool of light enough to fill your space. These light bulbs provide the ultimate in soft, uniform, diffused illumination with reduced glare. Reflector light bulbs (R) and (BR) provide directional illumination, are often used in recessed down lights and track lighting, but cannot be used outside in open fixtures.
This bulb can be used with most dimmers to create your desired ambience with smooth dimming to 10 percent of full light levels.
Color temperature is a measure of the light bulb's color when illuminated, and is measured in degrees Kelvin. The higher the number, the whiter, and then bluer, or cooler. The lower the number, the more yellow, or warmer the color. The whiteness of the light itself creates a mood in the lighted space.
Color is a personal preference. Select a bulb that creates the environment you desire for the application.
248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
At a Glance
- Soft white indoor flood light bulb great for recessed cans and track light fixtures
- $7.83 estimated yearly energy cost per bulb
- Suitable for indoor use
- Provides 620 lumens of brightness, 2700K color temperature
- Fully dimmable
- 2,000-hour bulb life (up to 1.8 years, based on 3 hours of use per day)
Reflector Light Bulbs
Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.
|Reflector Light Bulbs|
|Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.|
PARParabolic Aluminized Reflector
|Recessed cans and track lighting||Security fixtures, recessed cans and track lighting|
|Provides a soft smooth beam of light||Can be used outdoors and unprotected because they are |
made of "hard" glass that can withstand adverse weather
|Bulb Technologies at a Glance|
|Life||Instant-On||Dimmable||Energy Savings||ENERGY STAR||Color Temperature |
|Incandescent||1 year||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|EcoVantage Halogen||1 to 4 years1||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|Linear Fluorescent||2 to 7 years1||Yes3||No||Soft White, Neutral, Cool White, Natural Light, Daylight Deluxe|
|Compact Fluorescent||7 to 11 years1||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Daylight Deluxe|
|LED||18+ years2||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Bright White, Daylight|
1. Life based on average usage of 3 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Rated average life based on engineering data and probability analysis where the bulb is used on average 3 hours per day, 7 days a week.
3. Based on ENERGY Star warm-up time for light bulbs with mercury.
4. Available for select models.