- This Philips 100 Watt Equivalent A19 LED Light Bulb consumes only 14 watts of energy, saving you 87% in energy consumption
- Ideal for household use in table lamps, floor lamps and open pendant fixtures
- Provides a bright light similar to natural daylight
- Lasts at least 10 years; instant-on and contains no mercury
- Color Code is 850 and Correlated Color Temperature (Nom) is 5000K
Philips A19 LED light bulbs provide 1500 lumens of cool, full-spectrum light, equivalent to 100-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products. At 5000-Kelvin, these bright white bulbs offer bright yet warm lighting with exceptional clarity and high CRI (color rendering index) ideal for project and task lighting and to brighten larger spaces. These high-value Philips LEDs offer durable, shatter-free plastic construction. Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won't degrade over time. Unlike cheaper imitations, Philips LED offers clean, natural lighting with exceptional clarity. LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to hazardous waste. Each bulb in this pack of 4 A19 Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.