- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED GU10 Dimmable Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 50 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs use 1/5 the energy of 50-Watt halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and 10 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- SPOT LIGHTS: Philips LED Dimmable 35-Degree Spot Light Bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 3000-Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for halogen lamps and track lighting.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These spot light bulbs smoothly dim from 3000K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional halogen bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in GU10 bi-pin bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable GU10 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
Philips GU10 LED spot light bulbs provide 400 lumens of bright, crisp white, dimmable light at a 35-degree beam angle equivalent to 50-watt halogens at 1/5 of the energy consumption. Ideal for track lighting, these bulbs have retrofit GU10 bi-pin bases that work with Halogen lamps. Not for use with Philips HUE products. Perfect for accent and ambient lighting in home, hospitality and retail spaces, these lights offer a crisp, uniform beam and excellent color rendering to highlight and showcase artwork and product displays, as well as for general directional lighting in hallways, stairwells, and alcoves. Philips LED dimming is flicker-free, silent, and tested work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 3000-Kelvin down to a glow with greater clarity than halogen light bulbs. Safe for the environment, LEDs don't contain any mercury. These LEDs turn on instantly with a high intensity, 35-degree beam that replaces halogen bulbs in decorative and track lighting fixtures. LEDs last 10X longer than halogen lights saving you the hassle and cost of frequent bulb changes. Each bulb in this pack of three Philips GU10 LEDs has an expected lifespan of 15,000 hours—that's over 10 years based on usage rates of 3 hours per day. At 6 watts, these bulb uses 1/5 the energy of 50-watt equivalent halogen bulbs to save money and serve the environment.