- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: connect the bulb Amazon Echo Plus, as well as Samsung SmartThings and Wink hubs. The bulb can also be added to any Sengled Element Starter Kit. (Classic or Plus, hub sold separately. A hub is required for bulb use.)
- VOICE CONTROL INTEGRATION: connect the bulb to your favorite hub to use with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (hub required for use)
- CONTROL YOUR LIGHTS, AT HOME OR AWAY: use the iOS or Android app to set lighting schedules, dim or turn your lights on and off. Control your lights remotely and have the lights on before you get home at night.
- MONITOR ENERGY USE: monitor electricity use (kWh) from anywhere from the iOS or Android app. See if you forgot to turn off the lights, then remotely turn off for added savings.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: LED bulbs use 80% less energy than incandescent lighting. Sengled bulbs last for over 20 years and are ENERGY STAR certified. Kits and bulbs come with a three-year warranty.
Sengled Element is a lighting system that lets you illuminate your home anytime, anywhere. Simply add the hub to your home WiFi network then add the Element bulbs to the hub. The hub is wireless and can be placed anywhere in your home that has WiFi coverage. Each hub can support up to 50 Element bulbs. Use the app or your voice through Amazon Alexa to control the lights. Going on vacation? Schedule the lights to turn on automatically to make it look like someone is home. Need help waking up? Use the preset Wake-up routine to slowly turn on the lights to match your circadian rhythm. Kids left the lights on? Check the status of each light in the app and turn it off remotely. Use the Sengled Element app to view energy stats of your system. Turn off lights during peak hours to cut down on your electricity bill. Sengled Element is integrated into various existing Smart Home ecosystems. The hub and bulbs works with AT&T Digital Life and Stringify, while the Element bulbs are certified to be used with iControl and SmartThings. Sengled is committed to planting a tree for each Element bulb sold to offset the carbon emission from using the bulb.