- Patented magnet track prevents powerful rare earth magnets from falling out
- Thumb screw attaches level to conduit to measure angle while bending
- Large, easy-to-read high-visibility vials at 4 angles: level, 90, 45, and 30 degrees
- Large top-view vial windows enable easy readability from multiple angles
- High-visibility orange professional grade billet aluminum body is easy to see on conduit and at the jobsite
Eliminate dog legs and make conduit bending easier with the help of Klein's ACCU-BEND Magnetic Level. Powerful rare earth magnets with patented magnet track secure the level to any metal surface. The thumb screw attaches level to conduit to measure angles while bending. Large top-view vial windows are easy to ready from a variety of angles. High-visibility orange makes this level easy to find on the job site. V-Groove fits contour of conduit and pipe. US Patent 9,964,407. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.