RIDGID 19238 NaviTrack Scout Locator, Underground Pipe Locator and Underground Cable Location Device
- Brand: Ridgid
- Color: Red/Black
- Manufacturer: Ridgid Tool Company
- Model: 19238
- Weight: 0
- Multi-directional antenna technology sees the entire signal all of the time - maximize the signal strength to find the target pipe, sonde, or energized line
- Underground pipe locator verifies position using a micro-mapping display to mark distinctive poles in front of and behind the target, ensuring an accurate locate
- When using as underground cable locator or pipe locator, the Navitrack Scout automatically calculates and displays depth when oriented over the target.
- Meets FCC Class B and EN 55022 Class B - operates in these standard frequencies: Sonde - 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 874 Hz and 33 kHz; Line Trace - 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz; Passive AC Line Trace - 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Ideal when locating using SeeSnake inspection camera reels, other sondes, and those who occasionally locate energized lines
Meets FCC Class B and EN 55022 Class B requirements.
Includes RIDGID NaviTrack Scout Locator for pipe location and line detection, package of 3 NaviTrack mark chips, NaviTrack Scout rugged carrying case (20248), 4 C-cell batteries, instructional DVD, and operator's manual
RIDGID locating receivers feature an easy-to-use visual mapping display that allows you to locate utility lines and sondes/beacons with confidence. Use with a SeeSnake camera equipped with a sonde transmitter to locate the camera head during an inspection or use with a line transmitter to find buried utilities. These locators can also find flushable float sondes and remote transmitters attached to a push rod or drain cable.
The RIDGID 19238 NaviTrack Scout Locator is lightweight at only 3 pounds. It is designed to solve the most demanding remote transmitter (sonde) locates using multi-directional locating technology. The multi-directional antenna technology sees the entire signal all of the time. Simply maximize the signal strength and you have found your target. No nulls or false peaks to complicate the locate.
This pipe and cable locator verify the locate position using a micro-mapping display to mark distinctive poles in front of and behind the target, ensuring an accurate locate. Depth is automatically calculated and displayed when you are over the target also.
The Scout is ideal for doing underground location, sewer location, line detection, users locating with SeeSnake inspection cameras, and others who occasionally need to locate energized lines.
Operates with 4 C-Cell batteries that typically last approximately 24 hours.
Standard Frequencies include:
Sonde: 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 874 kHz and 33 kHz.
Line Trace: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz.
Passive AC Line Trace: 60 Hz, 50 Hz.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.