- COMPACT- a complete, full-featured Video inspection camera no bigger than a smartphone. Camera Scope coils to fit inside case for storage that fits in your pocket
- DURABLE- The unit's thermoplastic rubber(TPR)housing and integral LCD are certified "drop-proof" to a height of 1m (3.4 ft.)
- BORESCOPE CAMERA PROBE- is long (24 in./0.6m), thin(0.35 in./9mm)and penetrates tight, hard-to-reach spaces. Probe is IP67 waterproof, oil and dust-resistant and holds its configured shape
- 2.7 INCH LCD SCREEN- with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixel (qvga). screen Controls: brightness up and down, 1 to 4x zoom, 180 flip. Cameras depth of field/field of view: 1 in. To 10 ft. (25mm to 3M)/60
- INCLUDES- nylon pouch with belt clip and four probe tip Accessories - pickup hook, magnetic pickup, 90 Degree mirror and thread protector
Why use a borescope video inspection camera? General Tools borescope video inspection cameras allow you to use a camera and small probe to see into tight spaces. They are perfect for looking into a crowded modern engine, to locate clogs inside pipes or to look behind the wall through a small hole. Ideal for busy craftsmen, professionals and DIYers. What is the most compact scope available? The General Tools DCS950 PalmScope Compact Borescope Video Inspection Camera with 9.0mm Diameter Camera Head. This unit is a little larger than a cellphone with a 2ft. long, .035 in diameter probe, and comes with a nylon pouch with a belt clip. DETAILS • Fits in your pocket or clips on your belt • 1 meter drop-proof • Long, thin camera-tipped probe with excellent depth of field penetrates tight, hard-to-reach spaces • Probe is waterproof, holds its configured shape, and coils inside clamshell case for storage • Four camera-lighting LEDs produce bright, crisp video on large color LCD • Four screen controls • Four useful probe tip accessories (pickup hook, magnetic pickup, 45 mirror, thread protector) SPECIFICATIONS • LCD size: 2.7 in. (686mm) diagonal • Display and camera resolution: 320 x 240 pixels • Screen controls: Brightness up and down, 1 to 4X zoom in six steps, 180 flip • Probe length/diameter: 24 in. (0.6m)/0.35 in. (9mm) • Probe water/dust/oil resistance: Per IP67 standard • Camera depth of field/field of view: 1 in. to 10 ft. (25mm to 3m)/60 • Case impact resistance: Drop from height of 39 in. (1m) onto 2 in. (50mm) thick hardwood • Weight: 9 oz. (250g) • Power Source: Four ""AAA"" batteries (not included) DIMENSIONS • 5.4 x 2.9 x 1.5 in. (136 x 73 x 39mm) INCLUDES • Four probe tip accessories • Nylon \pouch with belt clip • Users manual • 1-year limited warranty GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools. For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction. WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS.