- PIPES IT CAN DETECT: Iron, Steel, Ceramic, Transit, Asbestos Cement & Plastic Pipe (PVC) with or without magnetic tracers
- CABLES IT CAN DETECT: Electrical, Telephone, Fiber Optic, Conduit
- DETECT ALL THESE UNDERGROUND OR UNDERWATER
- Features: â€¢ No dials â€¢ No batteries â€¢ No intricate mechanisms to fail â€¢ Only one moving assembly â€¢ Collapses into a neat package to fit in your hip pocket or on your belt in the optional case.
- Made In The USA â€¢ PATENTED PRODUCT
The Magnetomatic Pipe and Cable Locator is a highly sensitive instrument designed to locate the following pipes and cables underground or underwater: • Iron or Steel Pipe • Plastic Pipe (PVC) with or without magnetic tracers • Electrical Cables • Telephone Cables • Fiber Optic Cables • Conduit • Ceramic Pipe • Transit Pipe • Concrete Pipe • Asbestos Cement Pipe The Magnetomatic Pipe Locator has been designed, engineered and field tested to ensure reliability and accuracy. It is sold worldwide and is being used successfully by municipal water and sewer departments, contractors, excavators, telephone companies, plumbers, Rent-All shops, rural water systems and many others. The principle of the Magnetomatic Pipe Locator has been successfully used for centuries employing a variety of materials with varying degrees of effectiveness. Skill is required to use the instrument, but operation is relatively easy to master if the recommended instructions and practices are followed. Easy-to-follow instructions are included with each unit. Features: • No dials • No batteries • No intricate mechanisms to fail • Only one moving assembly • Collapses into a neat package to fit in your hip pocket or on your belt in the optional case.