- Contractor-grade plumb bob
- Compact, fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Quick-stabilizing cap, steadies in 6-seconds or less
- Embedded elastomer side bumpers and thick tip to protect bob and work surfaces
- Ribbed eyelet to look onto nails or studs
Elastomer-wrapped universal plumb bob setter with commercial-grade 14 oz. bob. New steel reinforced setting pin to be used with a hammer when tacking into wood and drywall at heights above-head. Strong magnet for attaching to steel frames and ribbed eyelet to hook onto nails or studs. Braided nylon line extends and holds at lengths up to 14-1/2 ft., retracts into case automatically. Internal "flush pin" for zero distance measurements with plumb line flush with surface. Unique plumb bob features a quick-stabilizing cap that reduces bob wobble and spin. Bob also featured embedded elastomer side bumpers and a thick tip guard. Adjustable for bobs weighing from 3.5 oz to 35 oz.