Muryobao Anti Pollution Mask Military Grade N99 Respirator Mask with Valve Replacement Filter Washable Cotton Anti Dust Mouth Mask for Men Women Elegant Leaf
- Brand: Muryobao
- Color: Elegant Leaf
- Model: kouzhao-anplus-Elegant leaf
- Weight: 15
- High-grade packaging box, which has a military grade N99 mask and 5 filters. The masks and filters are individually sealed
- Lab tested British military filtration technology filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, odors, dust, pollen, smog, PM2.5, germs, bacteria and viruses
- Masks are washable, and the filter can be replaced. Masks have a great filtering effect because they have 4 layers of filter. The first layer is skin friendly cotton, the second layer is silica gel layer, the third layer is pure cotton lining, the fourth layer is a filter with three layers of filter
- Breathing valve: Exhale, automatically open the valve, gas masks discharged smoothly. Inhale, the valve automatically closes to prevent the harmful gas into the mask.It helps to breathe smoothly, glasses do not fog up
- Adjustable nose bridge: According to each person's nasal type to adjust, make mask and nose better fit, increase mask sealing effect, avoid breathing caused by the fog of glasses
What is the Muryobao&Anplus Mask?
The Muryobao&Anplus Mask uses military grade filtration technology to filter out nearly 100% of particulate pollution, gases, as well as bacteria and viruses in a fashion friendly mask suitable for the whole family. We call this the British Pollution Solution.
- 99.4% average filtration of salt medium
- 95.5% average filtration of oily medium
How long does the Muryobao&Anplus Mask last for?
The mask can be hand washed with Soap and hot water, the filter can be replaced. The filter can be used for 48 - 72 hours on average depending on the level of pollution it is used in. This is very economical. This mask can be used for a long time. As long as the filter is changed, its effect is almost equal to a brand new mask.
What does the Muryobao&Anplus Mask filter?
- Almost 100% of Particulate Matter (PM) including PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3. These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works.
- Almost 100% of gas based air pollution, including odours such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions and from many industrial processes.
- Almost 100% of harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
- Other airborne irritants or allergens such as dust, mould spores, some odours, pet allergens and pollen.