- Up to 4.9 fl. oz. per minute
- Two-stage, indoor/outdoor rated air turbine provides a fine finish
- Adjust the air cap to one of three positions for a vertical fan, horizontal fan or round spray pattern
- Allows you to apply thin materials such as stains, sealers, urethanes, varnishes and lacquers; can be used with thinned latex paint
- Two material cups-one quart for smaller interior work and 1 1/2 quart for larger exterior work
The Wagner Control Spray Double Duty uses HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) air power technology to spray thin materials such as stains, sealers, urethanes, varnishes and lacquers. It features a two-stage indoor/outdoor-rated air turbine for a continuous flow of material and air, producing a professional fine finish whether staining your deck or refinishing your kitchen cabinets. A three-position air cap adjusts the spray pattern for either vertical fan, horizontal fan or round pattern shapes to most effectively get the job done quickly and with the best even coverage. Material flow is easily controlled with the variable trigger and allows the user to spray ½-inch to 9-inch wide patterns. The Wagner Control Spray sets up in less than five minutes and cleans up in less than ten.