Dripless 10oz Cradle Hex Rod Caulk Gun
- Brand: Dripless, Inc.
- Color: -
- Manufacturer: Dripless, Inc.
- Model: CH200
- Weight: 120
- Steel half-barrel (also called cradle) frame caulking gun for 10 oz. cartridges
- Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone
- Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod
- Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder
- Seal puncture tool and spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife
- Contractor professional cradle hex-rod caulk gun
- Features built-in ladder hook, seal punch and spout cutter
- Suitable for use with most caulks and sealants
- Available in 10-ounce caulk cartridge
The Dripless CH200 Smooth Hex Rod Cradle Frame caulking gun has a steel half-barrel frame that fits 10 oz. cartridges and has a 10:1 thrust ratio for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone. The smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. The hook on the back allows it to hang on a ladder, and a seal puncture tool and a spout cutter are built into the side of the gun for opening cartridges without a knife.
Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flow of products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. A manual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and a rod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product. Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, the easier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive. Air-powered or pneumatic caulking guns also have a frame and a trigger, but are used with an air pressure regulator that pushes the product from the tube using air pressure instead of a rod.
Dripless, Inc. manufactures caulking guns and caulking and painting accessories. The company, founded in 1992, is headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA.