Dripless C100 Consumer Grade Smooth Round Rod Cradle Frame Caulking Gun, 10 oz. Cartridge Capacity, 5:1 Thrust Ratio
- Brand: Dripless, Inc.
- Color: Original Version
- Manufacturer: Dripless, Inc.
- Model: C100
- Weight: 1.08
- Steel half-barrel (also called cradle) frame caulking gun for 10 oz. cartridges
- Thrust ratio of 5:1 for use with latex, vinyl, and acrylic
- Smooth pressure rod requires less force
- Quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod
- Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder
- Round rod consumer grade caulk gun comes with cradle style and built-in ladder hook
- Suitable for occasional to light daily usage
- Lightweight metal with smooth round rod, patented dripless feature
- Ideal for most caulks and sealants
- Available in 10-ounce cartridge
The Dripless C100 Consumer Grade Smooth Round Rod Cradle Frame caulking gun has a steel half-barrel frame that fits 10 oz. cartridges and has a 5:1 thrust ratio for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone. The smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. The hook on the back allows it to hang on a ladder.
Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flow of products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. A manual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and a rod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product. Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, the easier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive. Air-powered or pneumatic caulking guns also have a frame and a trigger, but are used with an air pressure regulator that pushes the product from the tube using air pressure instead of a rod.
Dripless, Inc. manufactures caulking guns and caulking and painting accessories. The company, founded in 1992, is headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA.