Newborn 250 Super Smooth Rod Revolving Frame Caulking Gun, 1/10-Gallon Cartridge Capacity, 18:1 Thrust Ratio
List Price: $26.32
- Brand: Newborn
- Color: Value not found
- Manufacturer: Newborn Brothers Co., Inc.
- Model: 250 1/10GL
- Weight: 180
- Steel revolving frame caulking gun for 1/10-gal. cartridges
- Thrust ratio of 18:1 for use with acrylic, adhesives, asphalt, butyl, and cement
- Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners
- Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod
- Zinc alloy handle and trigger for corrosion resistance
- Professional-grade high-thrust ratio caulk gun
- 18:1 thrust ratio
- Revolving barrel
- Zinc alloy handle
- Includes ladder hook
The Newborn 250 Super Smooth Rod Revolving Frame caulking gun has a steel revolving frame that fits 1/10-gal. cartridges and has an 18:1 thrust ratio for use with acrylic, adhesives, asphalt, butyl, and cement. The revolving frame allows the barrel to rotate for maintaining the same bead orientation when caulking around corners. The smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. The zinc alloy handle and trigger provide corrosion resistance, and a seal puncture tool and a spout cutter are built into the side of gun for opening cartridges without a knife.
Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flow of products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. A manual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and a rod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product. Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, the easier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive. Air-powered or pneumatic caulking guns also have a frame and a trigger, but are used with an air pressure regulator that pushes the product from the tube using air pressure instead of a rod.
Newborn Brothers Company, Inc. manufactures sealant and adhesive dispensers and accessories. The company was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Jessup, MD.