- Used for wood metal plastic fiberglass paint primer solid surface materials composites
- Open coat grain with a non-loading stearate minimizes loading with a cool cut for longer lasting abrasives
- Strong C-weight paper backing with latex impregnated paper for strong and flexible backing abrasives will not come off when folded over
- P graded heat treated aluminum oxide grain provides fast smooth cut while fracturing to create new cutting services extending abrasive life
- Full resin on resin bond to keep the grain on the cutting surface and waterproofing the sheet
Sungold Abrasives 9-Inch x11-Inch Sanding Sheets Non-Loading Stearated Heat Treated Aluminum Oxide on a C-Weight backing. Grain is bonded with a full resin over resin bond which is the strongest bond and is also waterproof. Sungold Abrasives have been manufacturing coated abrasive products for over 37 years. Can be used for sanding of wood, metal, composites, finishes, paint..