- Compact, lightweight and flexible design
- Adapts perfectly to the face and offers a full range of vision without interfering with other eye or ear protections
- Large central non-return valve which allows for a reduction of the user's breathing resistance and moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum
- Protects against dust that can cause lung disease
- Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions
Re-usable P100 Elipse Half Mask Respirator has a patented design that is very different from anything on the market, but users like the respirators because of its low profile design, breathability and comfort. Designed to fit the contours of the face and comes in two sizes (S/M and M/L). Mask is NIOSH 42 CFR 84 P100 approved and meets other worldwide standards. Low profile design will allow users to have a wide field of view, will not interfere with other PPE such as safety glasses, sanding shields, welding hoods and prevents filters from getting bumped or snagged while doing overhead work. Protects against dust and fumes containing such substances such as: micro-organisms, marble, gypsum, titanium oxide, soapstone, rock wool. wood, detergents, textile fibers, spices, salts, feed, coal, silica, asbestos, mold, bauxite, zinc, iron ore, iron, graphite, kaolin, zinc, manganese, lead, chromium and more. Elipse respirator is a re-usable half mask and intuitive design allows the filters to easily be interchanged. Mask comes ready to use with two P100 filters.