Covery 3 in 1 Soil Tester Moisture Meter, Light and PH acidity Tester, Plant Tester for Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor (No Battery needed) Easy Read Indicator
- Brand: COVERY
- Color: Green
- Manufacturer: Covery
- Model: N/A
- Weight: 15
- 🎄🎄🎄WARRANTY-- For 18 months after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or REFUND. Pls CONTACT US at the first time if you got the defective item from Covery Store.
- 🌼🌼🌼 FUNCTIONs -- 1,Measures moisture content of soil to lets you know when to water 2, Helps you determine if plant is getting adequate light 3, Helps you control PH level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants, You will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil
- 🍀🍀🍀HOW TO USE -- No batteries needed, Indoor or outdoor use. Simply insert the probes into the soil about 4 inches, and you'll get your reading Ideal tool for indoor/outdoor plants, help your plants grow healthy and strong.Please tester into the soil before the soil is moistened with water, 10 cm above the probe to be inserted, the most accurate measured
- 🌺🌺🌺 NOTICE -- Due to small package, we only give a part of the plant reference, some plants aren't on it, please go to the professional website to get.
- 🌻🌻🌻IMPORTANT TIPs --1, Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, easy to damage the probes. 2. Design for testing soil ONLY. 3. After using, need to clean and wipe the probes.4.measurement of moisture and pH must be viewed while the unit is in the soil,And, the tester must be kept in the soil for 10 minutes or more.
DescriptionFunctions: Measure soil MOISTURE, PH and LIGHT levels
Easy to use: No Battery needed, Plug and read
Scientifically accurate: keep your plants in a healthy range
How to use: Simply insert the probes into the soil, and you'll get your reading
Ideal tool for indoor/outdoor plants, help your plants grow healthy and strong
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
Size: 6 x 28 x 5cm [2.36 x 11 x 2"]
Probe length: 18cm [7.1"]
Copper probe diameter: 4.8mm
Alu probe diameter: 5.1mm
Distance between probes: 1.2cm
Package weight: 107g
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, easy to damage the probes.
Copper and Aluminum itself does not belong to the hard material, so if the soil is too dry and hard to insert, you can use auxiliary agricultural tools drill hole and then insert.
2. Design for testing soil ONLY.
Do not be used to test pure water or other liquid, electrolytic response index will be affected, can only be used to measure the soil.
3. After using, need to clean and wipe the probes. Don't be inserted in the soil for a long time while using.
1 x 3 in 1 Soil Tester
If you find what you believe is defect, please contact Covery Support.